Building a successful website does not come easy. There are so many considerations to think about. Not only should a website be visually appealing to your target audience but the content must also effectively convey your unique value proposition. Our experienced Houston website design firm can share with you what makes a successful website.
Consider These 5 Factors When You Are Redesigning Your Website
- Remember to incorporate on-page SEO: it is essential to make sure that your content is written strategically for SEO purposes. It is also important to make sure that you have H1 and H2 tags (headings) on pages of your website. Furthermore, don’t forget that Google cannot read images, therefore; it is important to list ALT tags (keywords that describe what the image is about. This should be done in the title and description section when uploading images to WordPress.
- Create a positive user experience: make sure your website loads quickly and is easy to navigate. Also, it is critical to organize your products and services in a way that makes it easy for your website visitors to find. From the homepage, provide a blurb about some of the most important services. Then, link to each distinct page about the particular service.
- Don’t forget to add Google Analytics: this will allow you track all of your website traffic and determine where your traffic is coming from and for which types of keywords. Over time, your traffic for your website should increase as you expand your marketing and promotions.
- Use heat maps to track where your website visitors get stuck: heat maps are a great way to determine what your website visitors are spending the most time on or getting stuck on. In addition, it will show you where their mouse is going to on the website. You can use heat maps to gather additional information that will help you make intelligent decisions about what revisions to make for your website.
- Get professional photos taken: schedule a photo shoot so you can have captivating images for your website that showcase your business as well as your team.
Contact Us Today If You Need a Website That Generates Quality Leads
Contact Digital Media Diva today at (213) 393-6051 for a complimentary website design consultation. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org