Need a Lawyer Website Design Firm in Houston for Your Next Website Project?
If you are practicing law in Houston, Texas, you realize how competitive it can be. It can be especially difficult to stand out if you are a solopreneur or a small firm. The reason for this is that not only do you have to handle all of your own marketing but you also have to be able to differentiate yourself from your competition.
One way to differentiate yourself and your law practice is to get featured on news media sites and tv. Furthermore, if you have published a book in your industry niche, that instantly gives you more credibility.
It may be time to take a look at your current website and determine if it is best setup to attract the quality cases and clients that you want.
Is Your Current Law Firm Website Conversion Friendly?
Even if you think your current website converts pretty well, there are always some improvements that can be made to get you even better results. Some tips for making your website more conversion friendly are:
- Adding the phone number with a call to action throughout the homepage and the website
- Having some type of PDF downloadable document that will ask the website visitor to provide their email address and name so that the document can be instantly emailed to them. This marketing concept is called a “lead magnet.”
- Add a chatbot feature to promote interaction on the site and generate more leads.
- Make sure that your website is responsive on all mobile devices.
- Ensure that every page has on-page SEO (search engine optimization) and all of your images have ALT tags (words that describe what the image is about). SEO will help your website rank higher so you can get more traffic to your website.
There are many options and platforms when it comes to law firm website design. The best platform to use is WordPress self-hosted. The reason for this is that WordPress has a depository of thousands of plug-ins and works the best for the SEO purposes.
Our Lawyer Website Design Firm in Houston Can Provide a Quote
Reach out to Digital Media Diva for a complimentary 30-minute meeting to discuss your web design and marketing needs. You can fill out the form on our contact page or call us directly at: (213) 393-6051. You may also email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We have over 20 years experience working with top law firms all over the nation.